dielawnlonsming Admin replied

295 weeks ago

District B13 Movie Free Download In Hindi

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In 2010, the dangerous districts in the periphery of Paris are surrounded by walls, and the dwellers do not have school, hospital and even police in the area, which are ruled by drug lords. In the 13th District, Leito is a honest man that lives in a clean building and does not permit drug dealers nearby his neighborhood. When he destroys one million Euros in heroin of Taha Bemamud, the criminal abducts Leito's sister Lola and the corrupt police arrests Leito. Six months later, the tough and honest Capt. Damien Tomaso is assigned to find and deactivate a stolen bomb that might destroy the 13th District and the two million dwellers. Together with Leito, they have to face the gang of Taha and disclose a despicable secret behind the robbery of the bomb.
In the near future, the worst ghettos of Paris, France are literally walled off and among the worst is District B13. Controlled by the ruthless crime lord, Taha, a young righteous punk named Leïto is determined to bring him down. When the boss retaliates by kidnapping his sister, Lola, a rescue attempt by Leïto is destroyed by betrayal that gets him arrested and Lola kept in the clutches in Taha. Six months later, a crackerjack undercover cop named Damien is given a urgent mission: a neutron bomb has been stolen by Taha in District B13 which has an automatic timer function engaged and set to detonate in less than 24 hours. Now with time running out, Damien and Leïto must work together to find and stop the bomb, but there is far more to this crisis than any of the field players realize.
If you want to watch the movie, but seeking for some incentives, one thing I can say is that if you are a Jacky Chan fan this movie is a must-see for you. The plot is only to maintain the action. The characters are week, specially Damien. He plays the dumbest police officer ever been on earth. You cannot possibly imagine the stupidity level of his character. Most people find it too annoying.<br/><br/>As I said, if you are a Jacky Chan fan you must see this movie, because you are probably used to stupid and unoriginal stories and just don't care about it. You only care about the superb action in his movies. Well I'm a Jacky Chan fan. The stunts in this movie are more than amazing. It's hard to grasp that level of body capability that the actors have achieved ( most of the stunts were done by them, and without any wire-works). Both David Belle (Leito) and Cyril Rafaelli (Damien) are great acrobats and stunts. David Belle provides us with the Parkour and Cyril Rafaelli with martial arts sequences and acrobatics. If you don't believe that they are capable of doing that, you should enter to the Parkour site or to Cyril Rafaelli official site and check it.<br/><br/>Overall it is a very enjoyable film. Just leave your brains out before you start watching it.
As farI can remember this is my first 10 at IMDb. I use two simple criteria for 10's. 1 will I buy it, 2 will i loan it out to someone. If the answers are yes and no respectively, this is a 10 film. I am not mean but when I see a film with the raw qualities Banlieue 13 possesses, I get clingy of my purchase. This is a slick film with some superb acting. What stands out acting wise is that these guys sound and look the real deal. I mean, I met guys like this. Also the action is believably fantastic, some of the wall walking or whatever you call it is breathtaking. It therefore enters my 2007 (that is films I watched in 2007) top 3 at number 1 for action films outscoring Tony Jaa's Warrior King and BEL2.
Spread the word: This delirious import is the most (maybe the only) fun action movie of the summer.
The movements performed in District B13 are now known'Parkour'. David Belle is the father of this sort of movement which he recently invented in 2003.
Spoils of War: Battle of Monte Cassino full movie online freeThe Lone Warrior full movie free downloadLove 2.0 720p moviesThe Pecos Kid dubbed hindi movie free download torrentRansom full movie download in hinditamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Whitewater: Part 1Bach , S s o utan to suru no koto in hindi free downloadPenance movie download hdBirthright tamil dubbed movie free downloadPull Over to Kill 720p

last edited 217 weeks ago by dielawnlonsming
Please log in to post a reply.